What? An even newer, shinier iOS release?
Not to worry, Pogoplug PC fans, we haven’t forgotten about you in this latest round of updates! A new version of Pogoplug PC is out now for both Mac and Windows. Check out the full list of changes behind the cut. Continue reading
However, Pogoplug Companion is also the fastest, easiest way to add folders to your account. All you have to do is enable Pogoplug Drive, a feature of Companion that lets you manage all the files and folders in your Pogoplug account directly from your desktop.
The latest updates for Pogoplug Companion are now available both on upgrade and at pogoplug.com/downloads. We’ve made some big fixes in this version, and we hope you’re as psyched about the new and improved Companion as we are.
Download today! Check out the full list of updates behind the break. Continue reading
Now available at the Apple Store, Pogoplug’s latest update to our iOS app brings you a redesigned UI with slider navigation and updated photo view, increased music indexing, sixteen new supported languages and more.
Find a full list of features (and brand-new screenshots) after the break. Continue reading
Now available on Google Play, Pogoplug’s latest update to our Android
app brings you a brand-new theme (and action bar), multi-select delete, a slew of new supported languages and more.
What’s in this version:
5.0.26 (supports Android 4+):
– Multi-select delete
– Holo Light theme with blue split action bar
– Overflow button
– Push notifications
– Rename files and folders
– Capture and upload photo/video
– New languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Dutch, French, French (Canadian), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish (International), Spanish (Latin America), Turkish
– Bug fixes
– Video overlay
– Link overlay
– Image viewer shows videos
– Supports HLS
– Hide/show action bar in image viewer
– Show progress when downloading a file upon click